Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Contemplations

First and foremost ... I got my H1N1 vaccine today. I have already had the flu, but since they didn't test to see if it was seasonal or H1N1 type, they wanted me to get it anyway.
In the past, they've said no vaccines ... they would be moot point with immunosuppressant therapy. (and when they said that, this needle phobic patient decided she liked that decision!)
But, with h1n1 being so risky to chronically ill people ... it just wasn't worth the risk to not do it. Even if it's non effective, it has more of a chance of working in my system than in the syringe.

I went to my bio lab today. We went on a field trip to the park and walked quite a distance on uneven ground. I'm so tired, my muscles are worn out ... it is days like these that I wonder: is it truly possible for me to get off of disability even if I get a degree?

Then I have days that I feel I have no choice. This drive I have to help families is not going to go away unless I actually do get my degree and try it.

I love my biology class, but I have to say, the lab section of this class, will not be missed.

Now, if I can just finish all the assignments I have for speech, Philosophy, and get the paper written and project completed for Personality Theories, I will be just fine. (have one paper, 1 quiz left in Biology, no problem. Paper is due at midnight tonight, quiz on Friday ..then nothin but final!)

I guess, I can breathe again on December 11 ... till then, back to the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment