Monday, December 14, 2009

FINALITY!

Finals week was last week ...but my philosophy professor badly planned our end of class and we wound up with a deadline of Tuesday at midnight. She also changed the assignment mid route for the portfolio. Whatevever. I've only spent 25 hours since Friday at noon on it and have about 6 more to go. (the assignment a portfolio and the final that was a total of 17 pages long! ..56 questions, essay with 2 paragraphs per question.) who wants to read 25 portfolio's and 25 finals of all essay questions.

Oh well. She emailed me that I might want to consider taking a writing class because my writing was 'rather elementary' ...yeah, ok. Whatever. I'll be sure to pass that along to my publisher. :P

Next semester I'm taking Adult Psychology, Child Psychology, Women's Studies and the dreaded intermediate algebra. I'll be ever so glad when this summer is over and algebra is permanently gone from my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment